Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm Cheezy But I don't Care.

So I got a newish DVD player today!!! YES! No more waiting 2 HOURS for a disc to load! So I just tested it out to see how radtastic it is, and I put in the first NFG dvd and just go to the music vids, and click on My Friends Over You. Did you know that somewhere in the middle, Ian says hold up and the music stops and he farts?!? lol. I've seen this video millions of times online or on TV over the past 6 years and I had yet to see that version of the video, because I think I only watched the orginal version of Hit or Miss on the DVD. Anyways this was the highlight of my day! Because I'm lame like that.

haha. I'm sorry but I guess I'm easily amused by finding out things I've never seen before. Now I have to get focused enough to do my Spanish homework. Seriously....I'm going to fail that class. I got a C+ on the last test...and D on the one I took yesterday..a low D....not good. I knew the vocab and what I was doing, but the damn questions were written in Spanish and I didn't know all of those words...errr oops. I neeeeed Extra Credit...ASAP. Miracously I still have a B in the class somehow. Just gotta get a C-. I don't care if my academic advisor looks at that puts me back in first year Spanish next year because of that....I probably need to be put there lmao.

Alright well I'm going to go get to work...or watch that video again lol...and then we're having Tacos...and maybe I'll have a Choco-Taco for dessert since we bought some last night..haha. I've seriously always wanted to try one after I read an interview where Jordan was talking about them, and now...there are four of em' in my freezer haha. Yeah...Sarah is Cheezy and Lame Today. Deal with it.

No comments: