Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'll Accept With Poise and Grace...

Today was cool. Got new seats in Spanish, my companero is awesome. Went and played racquet ball today at Summit City, I suck but it was still fun. Short buses are amazing. Haha. Went to lunch, Jordan and I shared a pack of heart shaped zebra cakes. Yummers. Then Kyle and friends came over and sat with me. That was fun. I got all my Pre-Calc done. Finished my project for Danley and my Spanish homework.

And that entry was incredibly boring and lame but I still liked today a lot so yeah. Atleast it's not depressing! I want to go to a show on March 1st but I just realized that's Josh's birthday so...maybe not. Depends on whether he has a party or not...he said something about having one but we'll see. I'm boring, and when I'm good....I have nothing to say haha. So tis all for me today.

No comments: