Friday, September 15, 2006

You've Won Me Over..In No Time At All....

So I did a little shopping today and got a couple of pairs of jeans and a hoodie. I went to Steve & Barry's....everything in the store is $7.98...yes everything. They have no juniors section though weird. So I went to the girls section since the smallest jean size they had in womens was a 4. I found some 16's and 14's in the girls section. I tried them on and the 16's were too big so I got 2 pairs of 14's and then a navy blue zip up hoodie that says rock star on it hehe. 2 pairs of jeans and a hoodie for 25ish bucks. Not a bad deal. I should have plenty of jeans now...hey I have enough pairs to wear a different everyday of the school week. Sweet.

It's Friday that means....Football.....HS football anyways. I don't go to the games but I keep up with it on the Telly. We play Luers tonight....Luers is Undefeated or is that Dwenger? Either way they could very well beat us.

Oh and that means only 3 days!!!!! YAY!!!

School is killing me. I've never been so exhausted from going to school. Even when I had P.E. First period is killing me. I've never been so sore after a class. Not even P.E.....I plan on sleeping this weekend. Sleep sounds vonderful...

Ehh...I'm out of things to say....later kiddies.

No comments: