Monday, September 04, 2006

First off R.I.P Steve Irwin. I seriously grew up watching that show. He made nature fun and exciting. He always had great enthusiasm. He'll be missed in the animal planet TV world...if they even show his show anymore...I haven't watched that channel in awhile.

I lost my what I think is my last baby tooth today. Yeah, Yeah...my family grows slower than most ok geesh. I'm 16 and just lost my last baby tooth pathetic I know. But I'm glad it's finally out it hurt like hell.

I have to try and wake up on my own for the next uhh week or so for school. This is going to be tough. The mommerz is out on a cruise with the g-pa.....Me getting myself up at 6:30....uh we'll see. I might have to excersise my option of riding to school with Erin if I miss the bus haha. Ah well atleast I'll still be going to dreaded school. Blah.

One thing I'm going to try to work on in my free time at school this week is work on my essay for the NFG contest. I'm gonna win I swear! It'll be me and 5 of my friends flying to NYC for a private show...and we're going to get Chad Hugs!!!! haha hey dream big! If you don't try at all then you won't even have a chance of getting to that private NYC show. Chad Hugs here we come! Oh and I'd most definately be willing to skip school to fly to NYC to see them too. Umm....death in the family or sick, I think so. Or even better just use my college visit days...that's the ticket. I'm touring Colleges in NYC the next two days....bye.

The only catch to that contest is that the essay has to be about my favorite NFG song and I can't pick one! I got Miranda to enter and she picked Boy Crazy....I told Erin about it but I don't know if she's done it. Hopefully one of us wins. I think I'll have to listen to all my NFG so I can work on picking a song. Alot of their songs have potential and also most of them have rotated their way through being my favorite song at one time. Gosh this is going to be hard.

Ah well I'm going to go pack my stuff for school tommorrow incase I wake up incredibly late and just have to get dressed and go to school. So......laterz kidz.

No comments: