Monday, September 25, 2006

Drama Rama

And it's not just the class...yes I am working on that project right now. And I'm taking a break from that. I was going to look up furniture prices..or lumber prices or something for my set. But I have a lot on my mind right now.

I have about 4 people I need to talk to asap...cuz some serious shit is going down. I know for sure that I'll be able to talk to two of them tommorrow at school...and one of them is a teacher and it's really just a question about the history project so that's no biggie the other three are going to be brutal....2 guys and one girl. But...I know it has to be done....something has to be done and Im going to try and help the situation the best I can. I guess it's time for me to step in and be mediator. But hey, I'll do it if I have to. Just wish there wasn't so much pyshical distance..as in mileage between the main two people I'm mediating for...that's gonna make it super tough. Ah well I'm going to try my best. Wish me luck!

No comments: