Saturday, September 09, 2006

And I feel like....

Feelings suck sometimes don't they? Like the feeling of lonliness. That's what makes weekends suck so much. They're always so lonely. Everybody is out having fun, doing something they'll talk about on Monday morning at school.

Not me...I'm never invited along to those kinds of things. I would go do something myself but I can't until I get my liscense. Plus I need a job before I can drive anyways. Stupid insurance and gas. Once I get a job I'll have no life still anyways. I'll be working all the time. I suppose that's better than sitting around feeling useless.

Is there a time to let go of people? People whom it seem like you have absolutely nothing in common with anymore? Once friends but now more like aquaintinces. Some things are coming up and I'm questioning relationships that I have with people. Not a lot of people. Just some people. People are finding themselves. Making decisons that could ultimately change/affect their lives. I know I should have an open mind and not discrimante against them. I'm not going to, it's just that some of the decisions they make, make me wonder what made them decide to do that? I guess I haven't completely found myself. I'm getting there. I've already decided some things that I want to stick by in my life. Things I won't force down people's throats. Things I believe to be right.

I'm utterly bored with life. There's nothing to be excited about, nothing to look forward to. I need new music or something. It seems like all the music I'm listening to is really stale. I even resorted to listening to Launchcast today. Oh yeah I listened to S Club 7 again today on there, "There ain't no party like an S Club Party.." haha. I need something new, something fresh, something exciting.

Excitement gets those little endorphins released in my brain and makes me feel amazing. Someone excite me....give me links to bands to listen to, tell me something that'll suprise me, give me a hug....yes a hug is pretty exciting haha. It makes me feel good about myself anyways...Gah well it doesn't hurt to ask does it?

No comments: