Monday, September 18, 2006

"Hot Pockets & Xena Tapes"

Me and my brother's favorite line from the movie uhh Journey to the center of the earth...atleast that's what I think it was called. The little hacker dude said he could do his job if had some hot pockets and Xena tapes...haha.

So I'm trying to decide if I feel really cool or really lame sitting here eating sour cream and onion pringles and drinking artic shatter flavored powerade. Wearing my super comfy and warm new hoodie. haha..you tell me...cool or lame? haha.

Aren't pringles the best though? You never call them chips...you call them pringles...they're all shaped the same and all the same size....with regular chips there's all kinds of shapes and sizes. They're probably really bad for you along with everything else but you know screw that, they're too dang good!

I need to buckle down and pull my grades up to A's in the next 4 and a half weeks. Well atleast in Espanol and Web Design which should be easy in those classes. I can probably mange to do that in History too. I have a feeling I'm getting a B in drama....that teacher is too critical and picky. I'm going to wow her pants off with this new project she gave us that involves marketing a script for a play. I took Marketing last year...Mark Hoppus cookie poster haha...you know Mark Hoppus eating a cookie brought people in the school store!

Oh yeah I'm going to kick ass at school watch out...I'm pumped, I'm full of energy, it's Monday and I'm drinking powerade! Ahhh.....I'm mostly pumped because TOMMORROW THE NEW NFG CD DROPS!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!

Well....I'm going to finish up posting my first round on the-n for today then go start to read a play. Then start working on my presentation. Super Sarah!! Yeah...I'm wayyy to hyper right now.

No comments: