Saturday, September 23, 2006

I Don't Want a Job.....

But yet I should probably start looking for one. Mainly because I can get my liscense within uh 2 weeks!!! AH yes! But that doesn't mean I'm going to be getting it then so don't have a cow. I need the cashola to pay for insurance, gas, and possibly to help fix a car for me to driveizzzle....

I remember in like 6th or 7th grade I had like 1 cd..yeah P.O.D. was my first cd I think...well actual band cd, I got a compliation disc first I guess. But then....yes then I got Sticks n' Stones...god I listened to that thing all day every day. Probably atleast 10 times a day. I remember when I was playing it at night while I feel asleep and how at the end of The Story So Far there's dead silence for like 30 some minutes after the song ends then there' screaming and the guys start going "There's somone in your house" I wake up all freaked out by it..haha I told Erin and Miranda about that...I'll never be able to live that one down. Getting a cd back in the day was a big deal. Is it parental advisory...blah blah...psh my parents could care less now. I have more music now than I can fit on my mp3 player. Yeah I'd definately start and ipod fund if I got a job. I'd have 4 funds...insurance/gas/car repair fund, buy my own car fund, ipod fund, and college fund....yep and maybe even some spending mooolahh to have some fun with you know? haha but on minium wage..yeah right.

Went and saw Jackass 2 yesterday with Erin and Kieara...ah so funny. Had to buy a ticket to Bruce Lee though....since uh...I can't buy tickets for R movies yet though haha. And you have to be 21 to buy mulitiple R movie tickets...blah..oh well. Only 6 months until I'm 17. Yep..I'll be 16 and a half on the 31st of September. :-)

Ah well I think I'm going to go do something else.....cuz I'm pretty bored sitting here. Might check out the park at noon to see if Dan is really playing football over there. haha.

No comments: