Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Day 28

Ah well the best part of the day was looking up from doing something and seeing Adam walking into CHI, I was like whoa...but good happy surprised whoa. :-)

Felt kind of blah all day, not really sick but not the best either. Kind of like my body saying, hey a cold is coming or I'm fighting one off. I'm hoping it's the latter of the two. Plus been super tired this week. Fell asleep last night before 10 while reading Twilight, not because it's boring but because I was laying down, and night night after that lol.

Ah well 2 days down and 3 to go this week and then only 7 weeks left of work. And...I get paid next week. Yeahhh. Even though I have yet to spend any money I've earnt from working. Ah, and good news, I'm still in contention for weddings this summer as well too. I got a call either yesterday or the night before to do one this Saturday but I'm working eh but...he said he'd keep calling when more come up since I don't work every Saturday. Yesss...gotta love the tax free money, that is wayyy less boring to earn than the taxable income blah.

Ah well I'm going to read a bit while Adam finishes showering.

No comments: