Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 46

I've spent a little time tonight re-reading some old blog enteries I wrote the past couple of years, I don't know I like going back and reminiscing or atleast trying to remember or sometimes forget about what was happening then. Or even just realizing how much I've changed since I wrote those enteries. I hate to see how bad my greatestjournal enteries are haha, from like 2004. Yeah, I've been blogging for a long time. All through high school and still through college.

I don't know ever since 8th grade, I've just had these urges to write all kinds of things. Too bad my grammar sucks haha, and that I'm better about writing about random life happenings than about factual things, or I could've made a career out of it, but I think I'll just stick to this hobby. But yet once again I'm feeling like a need a good blog again, I just feel like most of my enteries as of late, have been boring and plain just discussing the details of my life, instead of anaylzing things or whatever you know? I don't know we'll see, half the time I'm too tired to anaylzing anything except for the joints that hurt, how pathetic is that?

As of now I'm trying to figure out how to get out of jury duty if I'm picked, I got a summons notice in the mail today. Oh joy. Thanks Indiana, you're amazing. :-/.

Well I'm tired, so I'm going to go to bed, and enjoy sleeping in, yes!

No comments: