Saturday, May 03, 2008

Folds in the Fort!?!

Dang, I was just checking Ben Fold's myspace page, he's coming here October 3rd! I'll be in Muncie then. Gah. Seriously no fair I was the one who started that Demand on Demandit, somebody hook me up with some free tickets!?! Pleaseeee even if it is at the Embassy I still would love to go. Even though it'll probably be atleast 50 bucks just guessing though.

Anyways, still no luck with the NFG cd. Blah. Probably continue the search next week. As prom is tonight. I'm just waiting for the hair to dry and for the Aunt to come over to do my hair in a couple of hours, then I have to eat and I'll be good to go. It's going to be a lonnnng hopefullyfun night. Hey you only usually only get two chances to go to prom in your life might as well atleast attend one of them right? It's one of those "high school experiences" Since I only have a few weeks of high school left...why not be a true high school student for once. heh.

No comments: