Sunday, May 04, 2008

Don't Let This Feeling Die....

This weekend has turned out to be everything I'd imagined but better. Actually there would be only one thing that would've made it the perfect weekend but that's a ways off ha. We'll see...9:30 am tommorrow. Waiting eagerly. Wish we would've gotten to go to prom together but it was still fun and we still hungout. Now...well....we'll see and not get ahead of ourselves.

Listening to new Death Cab right now. Lovin' it. Plus we have music in common....wow random but true. I mean not just the general liking of music...I mean the same music taste. I'm at ease with him. Geeze I haven't really been this way over a boy in forever...not since.....dare I say Josherz...yeah it's out there what now? haha. Except it's crazy that me and him have what seems like even more in common than Josh and I...plus Josh where the hell are you man?!? I haven't talked to you in FOREVER! So...like I said...we'll see. There are bound to be questions asked about it tommorrow anyways from some of my friends. I saw them see us and they were like whoa....Sarah and a boy. Hmm...god I can't wait for tommorrow. Why do all my best relationships with guys started with a burnt cd? Let's take tally; Greenday, Korn I think?, and now the Juno Soundtrack. Yeah. Geeze I'm a loser.

No comments: