Thursday, May 22, 2008

4 Day Weekend!

It's been a pretty excellent week. Aside from the negatives which I'll get out the way right away, can't go to C-Point orrr Indiana Beach tommorrow. Bummer. No longer have a roommate for college, having a slight panic attack last night, and....me pretty much sucking really bad at golf. Ha.

But on the upsides, I don't have to go to school tommorrow...my mom is letting me skip. It's going to be a me day for sure. Gonna get up early enough to watch my two episodes of ER on TNT then probably go to Subway for lunch since I have a coupon for a free six inch sub with the purchase of a drink and chips. Then I was thinking of heading to the mall to pick up some new shades....yeah. Which brings me to since we've gotten the mini I get to drive the shitty car a whollllle lot more. I've driven it almost everyday this week. Nice. Plus my dad gave me 30 bucks back yesterday. Yep.

Oh yeah, Tuesday was the Senior picnic...is it wrong to have liked that a whole lot better than Prom? Yeah more fun....there was dancing a moon walk, all the pizza and cookies we could eat...plus a t-shirt all for a buck. Good times. Only 4 days left for me of high school....four days off and four days left. Seems fair to me. Then next weekend let the Grad parties begin. I still haven't fully wrapped my head around about not being in high school anymore.....I guess I better live up the last four days next week.

Geeze I'm hungry....I wonder where the parents are at? gahhh. I'd make something but know I'd get yelled out for not waiting ah oh well.....I suppose we'll eat eventually.

No comments: