Friday, May 23, 2008

300th Post.

So this is post numero 300 and the first day of my 4 day weekend. Slept in a bit, watched ER then left. Got my subway and purused the mall a bit. Bought some new sunglasses for only $6. Pretty sweet deal if I do say so myself. Even went to Target for a bit and looked around. Came home and chilled until it was time to pick up the bro. Then did dishes and watched Gracie.

I helped pick out a new desk chair for my parents haha you should've seen us trying to get the box in the Mini Coop, hilarious stuff. That was after Cracker Barrel though....got Eggs in a Basket....I've tried so many times to make it myself but it just never turns out...if anyone has a secret fill me in. My bread always burns before I get the egg cooked and I don't know how else to do it aside from cracking the egg right into the hole in the bread.

Kind of a busy weekend ahead of me, tommorrow we're going to Pagie's Crossing to play mini golf and go-karts. Then Sunday I have to tape, and we're going to my Grandpa's for a cookout. Plus also sometime this weekend we're going to get my low top lady bug chucks...ah yes. This will be my third pair of chucks not that I'm giving up my black high tops anytime soon. They're still holding up quite nice....even though I've had them since my Sophmore year. I did have to throw away my ones from 8th grade...too stinky haha but I have pics to document the greatness of them. To top it all off the weather is supposed to be amazing all weekend oh yeah and not to mention the Indy 500 which I'll probably pass on watching heh....and Coca Cola 600....which I'll probably catch atleast part of since well no school on Monday either. God I could so get used to 4 day weekends.

No comments: