Tuesday, January 09, 2007

We can't Runaway....


So when you ask "was something wrong?" That i think "you're damn right there is but we can't talk about it now. No, we can't talk about it now."



And Sadly I feel like one of those traumatized girls Dr. Drew was talking about on the episode of Loveline I was listening to earlier today..(from 2001, NFG was on....suprise suprise huh? lol...)

P.S. Our Student Teacher for Drama is pretty much Awesome, has some excellent ideas and a pretty awesome personality from what I can see....I still say he's a total 80's hair metal band fan though and I'm stickin' to it...ha! Why are student teachers always way cooler than regular teachers whyyy? Don't get me wrong Ms. Hines is pretty freakin' awesome but she gets these college kids in their early-mid twenties and they're just more fun most of the time. Ah well we only have him for the next two days anways. It should be fun. But One Voice = mucho problemo....production wise. The show is tommorrow and we haven't had one tech rehearsal...ha we're screwed!

No comments: