Thursday, January 11, 2007

Oh Yale Boys...Get me outta this city....

So yay for hot college guys from Yale yesterday. Especially hot Yale guys named Andrew haha I found it ironic that both the guys whom I thought were good looking were both named Andrew. One was this asian guy and the other one played piano and reminded me of Ben Folds....who I'm actually listening to righ tnow now which is also kind of ironic.

Ah for the love of Irony! One Voice ended up getting canceled...thank God. But we still had our Yale Workshop...which was good because I got out of 4th period and hungout with hot college guys named Andrew haha. Plus their performance that night was hilarious.

"FLAME ON!" 'nuff said. Oh and sewer creatures doing hairspray commericials oh yes....

I ended up getting an award in Web Design Class....like whoa! I've gotten an award for every computer class I've taken. I must be a real geek huh? Ah oh well. Looks good on a college ap anyway right?

I'm going to miss my drama buddies hopefully I'll still get to hangout with some of them. We all exchanged numbers and what not. We'll have to have a reunion party sometime and just play improv games that would be awesome.

4 day weekend, but I'm tired and I think I'm going to go listen to some Something Corporate....Leaving Through the Window.....great album.

Oh and my eyes still hurt...stupid dry weather. Gr.

No comments: