Tuesday, January 30, 2007

There's a Bitter Cold Chill in the Air...That's Haunting Every Breath We Take....

So, we had our first snow day of the school year today. My brother ran into my room dancing wierdly around 8 saying that school was closed. I looked out my window and said yeah right there's not that much snow on the ground. So I flipped on my TV and sure enough we were closed. So I rolled over and went back to sleep until oh you know 10:30ish, but yet I'm still tired. How does that work? haha.

For some reason having a snow day today just really bugged me. I felt like I was sick and missing out on a regular day of school. Which in a way I can see why. Everything we were going to do is now pushed back a day, ect. Well probably most everything except Chemistry. Tell me this: What's the significance of significant figures and why do I need to know how to round them? I've temporarily given up on doing my Chem homework that's due tommorrow because frankly the rules for rouding and picking out significant figures confuzzles me. I'll get back at it later. I also have to study for an English vocab quiz that I didn't study for last night that I should've done ahh.

I went outside uhhh once today, to get the mail. It was cold, and windy, and bright.

Another thing I hate about days off of school, you know besides the weekends, is that typically the only people I have contact with are the people I live with. Ok....I've lived with 2 of them for 16 almost 17 years and the other one for 10 almost 11 years. It gets old sometimes ya know? I feel left out, disconnected from everyone. I keep thinking that everybody is off doing something super cool and super fun without me. And that when I go back to school or whatever everyone will be talking about the awesome time they had on their day off or over spring break ect.

Ah well I did watch a pretty good movie today on the HDmovie channel. If I remember right it was called Cops & Robbersons, it was a Chevy Chase movie. Pretty funny, I'd watch it again.

Well I'm off to go procrastinate some more.

No comments: