Friday, January 05, 2007

So Finally something about 06'

This is generic and I stole it off some other dude's blog and it's way shorter than others I've seen...so yeah. Here it goes:

2006 AWARDSTime to reflect!!

Drinking Buddy of The Year? Sorry Don't Drink....

BowenLifetime service award - Longest friend: It's a tie between....Erin and Miranda derrr

High Point of the year? Probably drawing the collage in drama class that forced me to reflect back on the few good days I had in summer of 06'.

Low point of the year? Basically all of June-November....yeah. Pretty much. Still isn't too great ya know?

Best holiday? Valentines day...just because that's the only one I remember being fun this past year...

Anthem for 2006? Ooo probably Still Fightin' It by Ben Folds, for many many reasons. I made this neato collage based off this song this past summer, I've been meaning to post that but still haven't gotten around to it.

Any regrets? Of course, but I'm not going to burden you with them. I'll just let them to continue to eat away at me...ya know? I sound optimistic don't I? haha....

Best Night out? Umm..probably one of the few chances I got to hangout with my friends.

Worst Night out? Probably in June, when I was with my friends trying to have a good time but my mind & heart wasn' t in it, and all I could think about was how I was scared to go home. I wish I would've enjoyed that night/day more, who would've thought that I haven't hungout with them in basically 6 months....it sucks.

Best concert? Dashboard Confessional with The Secret Machines and The Hush Sound, seriously one of the best experiences of my life besides the fact of being stuck behind two lesbians who made out the whole time haha.

Best New Relationship/Friend? hmm...probably with Josh(Bob), Devon, & Ian

Best decision made all year? To finally stand up for myself, and not settle for what was happening.

Best new album that you have gotten? umm...wow, Probably Coming Home by New Found Glory or When Your Heart Stops Beating by (+44) They came out at good times in life for me....I don't know with both albums it just felt..right and good.

Most proud moment? Doing well in school despite everything else....being able to keep my composuer for the most part

Most reliable person? probably my Mom....

Best job of the year? The Marriage Seminar I teched for was pretty much an awesome experience...

Best Film? Hmm....Benchwarmers?!?! lol...It had "Hit or Miss" in it..come on!!

Rate 2006 on a scale of 1-10(best): 3...sorry but it sucked. Being 16 is overrated.

Plans for 07?: Get an actual job for the summer, pass my junior year, finally get my liscense, be more open with people, don't hold things back when I don't have to, Actually finish cleaning my room lol...

Best friends (not gf/bf)?: Erin, Miranda, Matt, Chris, Joshers, KJ, & Devon

No comments: