Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day 81

So this weekend has been pretty great, aside from me spending too much money haha.

Friday night Adam and I made homemade mac and cheese and watched a movie. Saturday we went to the mall had Sarku of Japan and I ended up buying a chair and a mattress pad thinger majigger haha. Then today he shows up at my house with cookies, just because I randomly said they sounded good.

Yesterday I also began organizing a little bit for packing purposes. Mostly just freed up a bag and threw some stuff out. I'm saving the clothes sorting for the last possible minute or few days any ways.

This week...possibly jury duty, B-Dubs for sure Thursday night with everybody, and whatever else happens. We shall see.

Still don't know if I'm working any longer than this week, I suppose I'll find out sometime this week considering the first day of August is Saturday.

Alright well just going to hangout for a bit then shower. Exciting I know.

No comments: