Friday, July 03, 2009

Day 58

Well out of curiousity I just googled or rather swagbucked (and got another one FYI yess for being at 270!) how many days I have left in the Fort, can you believe that I'm 42 mere days away from going back? I thought the number would never seem to get smaller when I was so close to a hundred but now, wow...it's exciting.

Today went to Big Lots because they had some seaons of ER for $6, I now own seasons, 1, 2, 3, & 7. I also picked up bed risers for $8. Seem pretty legit so they should work. Now all I have to get is random stuff that could all be purchased and fit into one of those little baskets at Walmart haha. Although I would really like a new backpack for school but we shall see. They had some today on sale at MC Sports when were there today. My old one is just well old and has a big stain on the back of it. Blah. We'll see I guess.

Going to cook some burgers out on the grill tonight. Tommorrow we're heading up to Angola for the annual parade and then out to pizza afterwards.

I'm kind of ready for a nap, got up too early-ish, and have to get up at a decent hour so we can drive up there for the parade. Ah well I'm going to see if my charcoal is ready yet. So more another time.

No comments: