Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 70

Well today turned out a million times better than I expected it would.

Went and saw Harry Potter with Adam, caught the 10:30 showing, then went and had lunch at Sarku of Japan, and we hungout for a little bit after that before he dropped me off at home so he could head to work.

So I was bored and I'm the quest for a backpack so I thought hey one place I haven't checked out is Kohls, so I did, found one I liked and it was onsale. So I called around to different stores and found one that had it haha. So we went and got it after we picked up my mom from work. Beats paying 7 bucks for shipping and it should do the job and hold up better than a cheap Walmart one.



Speaking of Walmart went there and they had sheets; bright blue ones, that I had been eyeing the other day when Adam and I had gone to Walmart for $7.50 so I was like ah what the hell why not. So I bought them too.

I'm pretty sure I'm done spending big money this week. I get paid next Friday...but still don't want to go crazy. Besides I don't really have anything else I want. No, I don't plan on buying my $60 hoodie wishes anytime soon haha. Nor do I plan on buying any new clothes aside from socks and stuff like that. When I'm done with work, I'm just going to sort through the things and see what I do and don't want to take back. But yeah all my major spending is done until it's time for text books...oh boy.

Now I'm watching Blues Brother's 2000 and waiting to eat and such, but once again it's almost 9 at night, my parents are at Borders and no food is being cooked. Luckily lunch was super good and I cleaned my plate lol so I'm not super hungry but I could eat. Ah oh well back to the movie.

No comments: