Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 68

Today well rather this morning I've been pondering the possibility of a tatoo and the locations and what it would be. Well I think I've narrowed down the 2nd part. A recurring lyric in this blog has been,

"May your Organs, Fail before your dreams fail you"

I think that's the winner, I was toying around with NFG lyrics, but I don't know none of them seemed to fit. I considered Failure's Not Flattering but I like this lyric by The Matches better.

So we'll see, it's not like I'm going to run out tonight and get this inked onto my body haha. Because yeah location, how I want it done, ect. All need to be figured out as well. Just throwing the idea out there. Who knows it may even not happen. We shall see.

Work till 9 tonight blah, but I only have to close 9 more times over the next three weeks of work...blah that seems like a lot haha.

Ok well I suppose I should finish getting ready, mostly because I've yet again been distracted by music and can't think of anything else to write.

No comments: