Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 8

So if we hit every other it's not a total loss right?

Anyways I actually wrote yesterday atleast a page. Whooo! haha.

Went today with Adam to the library to fill out paperwork before I start on Monday. I think it'll be good. I'm not too nervous yet. Plus having some cash will be nice.
Super nice day today too.

But I'm also super tired, didn't sleep well at all last night, so tonight I'll probably watch some tv/dvds and just chill and hopefully sleep amazingly tonight. I thought about taking a bike ride this afternoon but too tired right now. So maybe tommorrow or this weekend we shall see.

Got Lars and the Real Girl, and Charlie Bartlett along with a disc of Gossip Girl to watch. Plus I still have a lot of ER too.

Alright well I think I'm going to pop a dvd in and chill for awhile.

No comments: