Thursday, May 07, 2009

Blogging Summer 09' : Day 1

I just had a random idea to blog on every day of my 102 days of summer. About anything really.

Today hasn't been bad. And it went by fairly fast which is good. And if I keep this habit up my room should be sparklie with cleanliness by the time I get done haha. But keeping busy is definately key and work should definately help with that.

Things that may occur or that I have decided I am going to do this summer:

1. Read the Twilight Books
2. Since I'm working get myself a pre-paid phone. I'll be able to afford the $30 a month to keep it alive.
3.See Adam atleast once a week, hopefully more :)
4.Possible Cedar Point Trip with Adam and possibly Andrea?!?!
5. Find some interesting movies to watch at the library
6. Blog Everyday haha.
7. Listen to some good music
8. Find other interesting books to read
9. Possibly Work on the story or just write more in general. Or at the very least...go back and read.

That's all I can think of right now.

No comments: