Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 19

At this moment I could say some things that really get me in trouble, so I'm going to choose to abstain from saying them. Gotta be the bigger person sometimes ya know?

Gah so frustrating. But it always comes around where I'm at fault so yeah...I feel like giving up on everything at this point. Life...work, school everything. What do those things matter anyways? Apparently I don't care...so why should I even care about myself?

I love getting walked all over...I really do. Go ahead...put your foot prints on me, add to the collection.

It's no wonder my stomach constantly hurts...I'm probably working on a nice Ulcer...yay for having ulcers at 19.

Bottom Line...I don't know what to do anymore. I thought I was finally for once in my life figuring things out...turns out...I'm just as stupid as I was before. A real self-esteem booster. Thanks Life...you suck.

No comments: