Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 25

The past few days have been good, I'm just tired now haha. I'm glad I don't have to work tommorrow.

I can officially say I've jumped on the Twilight bandwagon, I picked up the first book yesterday at the library to read. I have the next two on hold, so when they come in they're mine lol.

Is it totally wrong to be making a mental list of things to get before I go back to school already? I mean I am nearing the only 60 days to go mark in a matter of 15ish days.

I haven't decided what I want to do today, but tommorrow I think I want to get my bike out and atleast ride up to Georgetown, need to start getting back into shape. Adam says he wants to ride the river greenway sometime this summer, and I don't want to be dying lol. Problem is I don't get to ride everyday anymore...lameness. Oh well I guess, I'm making the moneyysss now.

I wish my mom and my brother would get home, I'm hungry. Anyways I'll stop before I start rambling about other pointless things.

No comments: