Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm not exactly sure what day it is...

Well I know it's Monday, but anyways; just sitting here on my dinner break chiilin'. Next time I'll have to bring more food LOL. I'm not quite as nervous as I thought I would be. The only nerve wracking part was hoping that the bus showed up on time LOL. But it did(sorta) and all is well.

During my explore the library website time I found a calendar of events that has the weeks numbered. 10 weeks from now it will be the end of July. Leaving me with a day or so short of two weeks from heading back to BSU YES!!!!

I just hope all work days don't drag on like this. I'm hoping it's because I didn't really get to do anything but watch and listen to the same things over and over again. They need to speed up muy rapido LOL

So yay for a job with great wifi acsess for mobile blogging among other things. Now only of my IM ap would connect. Tried getting on to see if Adam was on but wouldn't connect, LAME. Ah well back to checking the facebook and twitter before my last 3 hours of work today.

No comments: