Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 16

Wow super tired today...looking forward to just sleeping and not having to get up for work for 3 whole days! YES!

Plus I got to see Adam today YES!

And...work didn't take forever, thank goodness. But I did have something to look forward to. So that was nice.

All I want to do is listen to music for hours upon hours. And sing along at the top of my lungs, no matter how horribly I'm singing. Just like I used to do when nobody was home. It would be loud...like shake my floor loud in my room haha. And every night I would fall asleep to music. I want to fall into that again so badly. I think that's a reason why I went on a music binge last night. Being in silence at work...just drives me crazy. I need the music to help keep me sane. Today at lunch I broke down and actually listened to music, the first time I've done that. It did give me a needed pick me up and got me through the afternoon. Psh who needs drugs, or smoking or whatever I have Adam and Music...what more could I possibly need in life?

No comments: