Monday, April 21, 2008

Why Dr. Carter? Why!?!

That's my reaction to the last episode of season six of ER. Yeah I just finished watching it a little bit ago. It was an all to relateable episode for me. I hate that. Especially when things are relatable in a bad way. Maybe that's a good thing though, I don't know. I think if I was on the episode and I had lines I'd know what I'd say...things I don't know if I could really say to someone but things that should've been said. But no, not yet. Maybe I'll get there someday, but not today. Lets just say I did not participate in the post 4/20 conversations today. I could go off on a long rant right here but I have pre-calc and a disc of 7th Heaven to watch heh. Plus an 18 year olds opinion going out to another 17-19 year old kid really doesn't make much difference because they're going to do whatever the fuck they want regardless of what I say. (all in person of course, not accusing readers of anything)

Oh and my myspace is now fully NFG/ISHC pimped. Yep. It's for a contest, so hopefully I win a bunch of cool swag! I need to start my internet contest winning up again. I haven't won anything since Warped Tour time last year, poster, DVD and err those unused tickets dammit. Anywho...Grad party is looking to be probably on June 14th. More details later.

No comments: