Thursday, April 03, 2008

Ha Jodie, I Got Color Over Break Too!

So I spent entirely too much time outside yesterday. So much time outside that I got a sunburn. Not even kidding. It was only 50 degrees tops and I still got burnt.....and not like an even burn. The right side of my face got burnt wayyy more than the left, so I look just wonderful heh. And I get to go fill out applications this way...sorry I'm self-concious. It wouldn't be so bad if it was both sides of my face but it obviously isn't and if it was warmer outside. First sunburn of the year....first week of April haha.

Aside from that, yesterday was pretty fun. Just tell me what's so great about playing Pokemon on gameboy? heh. Ah well wish me luck today kids, cross your fingers that one of these apps gets me atleast one interview...and that my sunburn has faded by then lmao.

No comments: