Saturday, September 29, 2007

Umm...Title?

I've finally found 2 matching red socks! Yay! Go Me! haha. Now I just don't know what red shirt I'm going to wear with them, or whatever other red things I own. I wish I had red shorts. :(. Anybody want to loan me some? I think I'm either going to try and find a red headband at the store this weekend orrrr a red bandana or actually find my red bandana but after the sock thing, I'm really tired of looking for stuff haha. I'm really wishing I still had those red track pants but....I don't have them anymore :(.

Oh well, I'm sitting here listening to Dashboard....MTV Unplugged album. Reminds me of when I saw them live. I've also concluded that this would make a great road trip album...you know because it's just dying to be sung along to.

So...I don't really have much else to say because I'm feeling distracted and not in the blogging mood so that's all for me today kids.

No comments: