Friday, September 21, 2007

No Man's Land

So I've been finding all sorts of things out lately. Good things. Yesterday we had a Sr. Assembly and the college estimator cost lady was there. She gave me hope that I won't be in debt the rest of my life. Especially since my FASFA or whatever will be based off of 07' info. So yeah, I'm going to apply to Ball State and Valpo along with IPFW of course now. But I'm really hoping Ball State because their program is better there.

Anyways enough about school, I'm honestly tired of talking about college stuff for once. Moving on to other things I've found out just recently. So you know that 20 things I want to say to people....well Erin and Chris both did it. I found out after asking Chris that Dan liked me freshmen year too. That was like whoa. So wow....that makes Chris, Dan, Vinny, The Rat (blah), and Josherz that all liked me freshmen year. So why am I still single dammit!?! haha.

No seriously though, I hate that more and more girls are making the first move. I guess I'm kind of old school in that sense and would rather have a guy ask me out than me having to make the first move. I mean I can drop all the hints I want and it seems like most guys just don't get it haha. Oh well.....I mean there's only a couple...one in particular whom I want to go out with anyways....you know #3 from the entry below this one. But uh, we may just be destined to be friends.

I'm tired so I'm gonna go sleep.....fun I know. Oh and by the way the freshmen guys at my bus stop are all assholes. Me and Mole Kid(I still don't know his name lmao) are the only non-asshole people at that bus stop that we waited a half hour at this morning in the fog...getting swarmed by misquitoes.

No comments: