Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Man of Metropolis Steals My Heart

Do you ever wish you could some how have all your memories burnt onto like a DVD. That way you could back to your favorite ones and replay them. Like you know all those moments that you never want to forget and could relive over and over and be ok with that? I wish I could.....just so I could hear his voice, be near him. Not argue over stupid things in IMs to make things ackward. Thinking his name...makes me want to smile. It gives me this warm mushy fuzzy feeling inside. It makes crave a hug....mostly from him.

Everytime you hear the L word...(love...I'm not really into saying it unless I truely mean it.) You think of him, and his smile. You think of him too much...and it makes you want to cry because you pretty much have come to the conclusion that you're in Love with a boy who will never love you back the same way.

You once had something that nobody could touch.....people saw it between you. You want that....so bad. You want that back. You miss that so much.... it's gone now....you don't know how you lost it but desperation drives you. You hold onto the feelings, and the possibilities.

My friend is gone, he ran away....
I can tell you, I Love him each day.....

No comments: