Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thinking Outrageously, I Write in Cursive...

I have another Wedding Saturday so I can make some more money. Yay. I'll probably be spending the whole 25 I make though between buying the new NFG CD next Tuesday, yes the first CD I've bought since well....Coming Home came out, and going to Bandidos the weekend after for Keiara's 18th birthday party. Which should be fun at the very least I'll get some good Mexican food.

It was cold out today, ok so not really it was like upper 50's and low 60's but I was weaing a longsleeve shirt that was nice and toasty warm because the A/C at school is still on. But I didn't get swarmed with misquitoes this morning so that's amazing.

I need to write, before I get an essay assigned to me for English next week, it could possibly be the dreaded Senior term paper, which I heard has to be like 10+ pages long. Well...I am in the academic class though where half the kids fail so we'll see if it's that long. Haha. Not me...I have an A+...I think my teacher is amazed about that one. I'm wishing now I took AP Lang but oh well. Too late now, interims are next week so that means I'm what 1/4th of the way done with Sr. English! Yes! And I'm Half way done with Government! Thank God. Anyways it's hard to get myself to work on the story, I used to put off homework to work on it. Probably because it's come to the point where the main character needs to die and I can't bring myself to kill him off. Grr...frustrating.

No comments: