Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Gotta Love Queen

Yeah, I'm jammin' to Bicycle Race by Queen entirely too loud but I don't care. New layout! I like my new banner better even though the blacks don't match....shh. Stupid "blogger black" grr. haha.

Oooh I just checked edline and I got an A on my Math quiz I took yesterday! Yes! Too bad today's math stuff is kicking my ass, I'm going to go see him tommorrow morning for helpppness. I'm sure it's some stupid thing I'm doing. I understand how to do it....but there's a select few problems on the homework that are making my head spin yo.

Oh and NFG put out a bullentin on Myspaceness with a behind the scenes video of Kiss Me....sooo funny. 15 minutes of pure enjoyment that really gets me hyped for next Tuesday.

For the record I have no opinion of the Brittney Spears VMA performance. I didn't watch the VMA's saw the clip online though. I just think it was funny haha but other than that...I'm opionless on this topic.

No comments: