Friday, August 03, 2007

I seriously fail at life.

So I think I'll always hate my hair.....no matter what I may do to it. It sucks even worse now that I got it cut. I'll always be hair illiterate.....or maybe I just have that low of self-esteem that I'll always find something wrong with my hair. Eh. Whatever it still sucks.

So so far no sign of Erin....I've pretty much exhausted all of my other options for finding a way to go to Warped on Tuesday. So chances are it probably won't happen. I guess I won't have to worry about dehydration then. Heh. And then maybe I can get a straightener and either make my hair even more shitateous orrr remotely better heh.

I went to registration today....my ID pic is actually kind of decent...well that was before I got my hair chopped off. Only 2 weeks left....it's kind of depressing....especially having to face my peers with this crappy ass hair ahhh I need to stop harping on that.

Oh something good did happen today I guess....I won another online contest, I got a DVD in the mail today, from a band called The Graduate, don't listen to them currently but I guess I'll have to watch the DVD they sent me and find out if I like them or not.

I just... I don't know. I guess I should just stop blogging right now.

No comments: