Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Check My Pressure, Patch Me Right Up....

So, today my feelings towards school are well part of me is excited to go back and just see everyone again, and the other part is going stayyy away from that place haha. I have a gut feeling that something is going to go wrong the first day, mainly concerning the whole backpack/locker issue. But I keep reading blogs about people's first days and those are making me look forward to go back. Mainly so I can start eating cafeteria food again...I miss it! I'm tired of pasta! I swear that's all we've been eating at my house for like 2 weeks. Gah! Everything we eat seems to involve pasta in some way. Raviolli last night, Spagehtti the night before, Chicken Carbenera on Sunday, Chicken Catchitorie(sp?), on Saturday. I'm pasta/italin dished out.

I want some Chinese Food! Take me out to the Mandrin and I'll be your bestest friend! You can can the lunch special for $5 and you get soup, an egg roll, a chicken wing thingy, and umm...a wonton I think it is, plusss an entree an I really want some Lo mein. I haven't had it in what seems like forever, not to mention some good Hot n' Sour Soup. Yum. I also want an extreme grand slam breakfast from Denny's but we don't have an Denny's anymore....but yet the commercials are constantly played gahh!

Anyways before I get wrapped up in my food cravings, I'm thinking about pre-ording NFG' s new album because with shipping costs I can get an autographed copy, along with a t-shirt all for 20 bucks. But it's a white shirt and that makes me leary. My mom....is horrible with white clothes....they don't stay white long....they always end up looking dingy. So....I don't know. I think I'll get a new pair of jeans first. I'm currently down to 2 pairs that are actually wearable. The others have holes...big holes haha...and not in the knees. Let's just say don't put your hands in your backpockets a lot...they will eventually rip out. And the hole will eventually get bigger, especially if you try to duct tape it....the duct tape will tear it up even more. I do have a wedding scheduled, so if I get another before the pre-order time is up, I'll probably get it. Or better yet, an actual job haha.

Ok...well the momz should be home soon...so tis all for now kidz.

No comments: