Friday, August 10, 2007

And I think I like Today, I think It's Good, It's Something I can't get my head around....

So let's recap on the things Sarah has won in the past two weeks shall we?
-Two Warped Tour Tickets which unfortunately I didn't get to use.
-A DVD from the band, The Graduate about the making of their latest album which I have yet to watch but I'm going to, I swear.
-And today I got in the mail a signed poster from a band called Scenes From a Movie. I like the way Adam, whoever he is...lol, signed his name. So just for that I'm going to put it up on my wall later! :D

Oh and new NFG song today...well not an original but they posted their cover of "Iris" on their myspace feat. Will from Cartel. It's pretty good. It makes me even more excited for FTSTYS2.

Oh and....I just got an email saying I'm getting more free stuff from my movie crew you know that new movie with Nicole Kidman in it. So that's awesome as well. Yeah I have to do like the motherload of all dishes but every good thing that's happened today....has just canceled out all the blahness of dishes.

No comments: