Thursday, August 09, 2007

We Want the Airwaves Back!

So I was watching the news and saw loads of kids I know. Crazy but cool.

Anyways here's a list of albums/artist that are currently recording that I'm pretty excited about that are coming out in the future.

-From The Screen To Your Stereo 2 by New Found Glory, Sept. 18th
-Combinations by Eisley, Aug 14th
-Rise or Die Trying by Four Year Strong, Sept. 18th
-New Jack's Mannequin! Yesss!
-New Jimmy Eat World
-And will you not hate me forever if I said I was a tinsey bit looking forward to the new Angels and Airwaves album? Because yes we all know Tom is an ass now but .....We Don't Need to Whisper was a fairly decent album.

And my mind is drawing a major blank right now. But I guess that's ok.

Oh and if you come to my house the front is like uhhh naked! No seriously, we had this big ugly huge pine tree that like overtook the front of our house. Today it got cut down....so it's gone. So is the other dead tree that was in our front yard. So I guess now I'll have to stand outside and wait for people so they know it's my house? haha.

Ah! only 10 days left until school starts well not counting today anways. I'm actually starting to miss school lunches is that wierd? You know since I don' t actually have to make them and they usually consist of more than a sandwhich. Plus CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE FROSTING!!! Dude they better have that the first day haha.

I'm hungry so I'm going to go wait for the parents to get home from the bro's registration/the store.

No comments: