Saturday, August 11, 2007

I Know, I Know, But.....

So my hair sucks pretty majorly right now. I'm not even kidding. I know I said I wouldn't harp on this anymore but it's seriously bad... I had hope earlier this week too...it looked pretty good. I have pictures to prove it!


See....it was looking good and then after my 3 days that it looked that good I washed it...and now one side is all blah and the other is all flipped out and blah...and my bangs some how have gotten flipped out too....I just pulled them back today when we were on a bike ride....but gah! I wish my hair looked like that picture everyday and that's without any hair product or a straightener. But honestly hair days like these just make me want to scream. Oh shut up...we're all vain to some degree. I have to get my Senior Picture for the year book taken this week....Gah! It's Thursday....so I NEED a good hair day on Thursday. Maybe I can just send in that pic? haha...I like that one.

No comments: