Friday, August 24, 2007

Family of Me.

So, I'm still lockerless, I've abandoned the book bag at home just to avoid getting sent to the office. If I don't ever get a locker I'm screwed especially come winter time.

Anyways, I think I'm kind of losing everyone. I don't seem to have anything in common with anyone anymore. I truely am becoming that hermit type person who just keeps to their self. And that in it's self is scary. One advantage to hermitnisim (ha I've come up with a name for it...scary) is that after one week of school I have straight A+'s, I've had homework assignments and quizzes so don't say I don't have any grades yet.

I thought about going to the Football game tonight. Decided not too, mostly because I realized I'd have no one to go with. Going to something like that alone is just weird and depressing. Plus it got rained out anyways. So oh well right?

The only date I have this weekend is a date with Math and English. Oh the excitement. I had more of a social life in middle school. Pathetic I know.

No comments: