Monday, February 05, 2007

We're the Kids, We're the Kids, We're the Kids of America....

So, I was feeling very nastolgic today. Maybe it was the whole 2 hour delay thing that took me back. I don't know. But it was pretty decent besides the fact that I was in mucho pain most of the day but I'm alive so it's all good. Let's just say my body and cold weather don't mix well together at all.

Anyways, I was seriously very lucky my bus was running this morning we had 70 buses break down. Which is why we don't have school tommorrow yesh! That means I don't have to worry about doing my chem homework tonight. I can spend tommorrow doing that, watching HBO, and just generally chillin'....oh and SLEEPING IN! AH yes!

Anyways back to my day....3rd period I couldn't concentrate at all because of the pain...but yeah..by the time we went to lunch I started getting hyper. I took a test on Web MD to see if I have ADHD lmao...and it said I had severe symptoms haha. I highly doubt any doctor would actually diagnose me with ADHD though.

So we all load into Erin's car after school, Me, Erin, Mikah, and Chase...and we start rolling after we drop off Chase, the Rock Show comes on when Erin had her ipod on shuffle..oh man that was fun just rockin' out to that.

I get home and want to put an old blink song on my myspace but couldn't find one...so whatever I put up an old NFG song off of NGCS up. Which caused me to listen to that album while I was doing my Math Homework...Then I decided to take a break from inbetween math and chem homework so I get on myspace and kids are going crazy posting bullentins about how we don't have school tommorrow. I literally said, "NO! WAY!" Like Rusty in Vegas Vacation...so I check and it's TRUE yes!

I turned in my aps today at the library, and we picked up the mommerz...the got some Taco Hell, I'm just going to chill tonight and watch some TVizzle...and jam...I'm in a super pop-punk mood right now...I feel like dancing and jumping and doing crazy ass things. SO yeah. OH and New Myspace pics go check em' out and comment them and such...yahhhh...tis' all for me right now kids...

No comments: