Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Spontanious Combustion....

I have no clue as to why I titled it that, so don't even bother trying to decode it or some shit like that.

So, we have yet to have a full week of school in February. No school yet again today because of fog and black ice this morning....our foot of snow is now rapidly melting and it's about 50 degrees. Yes, I am the crazy person sitting around in shorts...I went out to get the mail and was like whoa....warmness...and no more hands freezing off haha.

Have you ever felt like you know you should stop thinking about someone but yet you can't. Like they always seem to keep popping up in your head. Even though you and that person are living completely seperate lives and you almost want to punch that person one minute but the next you want to do the complete opposite? If that even makes any sense at all.

I guess I've just been thinking about my latest English assignment. We have to write about a person in our lives...who is memorable to us. So far I have 3-4 different people in mind, but I haven't fully decided who I want to write about yet. It's not due until next Friday so I still have some time to decide who I'll write about it.

I really don't have much else to say for myself right now.

No comments: