Sunday, February 18, 2007

Photo Finish




So congrats to Happy aka Kevin Harvick for winning the Daytona 500 aka the Super Bowl of Nascar. So in my house we've started a fantasy league and I'm winning. Yesh!

Anyways, today I've realized that I've been listening to The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance a bunch. It's a pretty decent album...at first I didn't want to listen to it because I was being a music snob and saying...blah blah I don't like MCR cause they're all popular and junk. But listen to this album it's awesome. I like it better than Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. In a way , it has that classic rock feel. It definately doesn't sound like a lot of the other stuff out there right now....such as Fall Out Boy, Cute Is What We Aim For..ect...Ok so I'm not a super obsessed fan who cares about what color Gerard Way's hair is..I just think it's a solid album and I'd reccommend it. One of the things that makes me like is the obvious energy put into the vocals and music. Energy from a band definately sells me on bands, wether it be acoustic or whatever. Chris Carabba has engery...Ben Folds, Conor Obrest...I could go on and on. If it just feels like the artist hasn't really put their all into a song..then I'm not really impressed by it.

So I also declared this weekend to be free of a certain person weekend because by Friday night, I was severly annoyed with them and mad at them for really no good reason. Yesterday it was hard, they were online like all day. But that's alright I'm proud of myself for being able to let myself cool down so I wouldn't say anything extremely stupid or mean to this person.

Ok well I'll probably update again tommorrow, but right now I'm going to go do other things. Happy Presidents day tommorrow kidzzzz...

No comments: