Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Couldn't Wait for the Summer at the Warped Tour

So...it's time for my freak out, in a good sense.

It was like just announced that NFG will play the entire Warped Tour...which is mucho awesome. Because first of all it's NFG. 2nd, in Indy and not like 40 bucks. 3rd, I'll have my liscense!

Now the downside, I don't know who I could get to come with, ain't no way I'm going to Warped by myself..it just wouldn't be as fun. But it's only February and Warped hits Indy usually in July so I have lots of time to fnd people to come with me. So we can have mucho fun and fufill my dream of seeing NFG.

And that was my minor freak out. And I want to go to Warped and eat White Castles, and get all hot, sweaty, sun burnt, and stinky....and have a kick ass time at warped tour.

Ok well yeah that's pretty much all I had to say.

No comments: