Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Things Sarah Is Currently Majorly Liking (err Obsessed with..Shh..)

Last FM

New Found Glory Ok...well that's a good what 6 years running now? Ha.

Facebook And it's awesome groups...

Loveline what? Sue me?

APNet Psh yeah

Pogo Turbo 21, and Pogo Bowl whattt!?

Live 365 Even though the Rusty Trombone is always full and I can hardly ever listen to it anymore ugh!

Pandora

File Mp3 Even though I think I might've been booted off...my share ratio isn't what it used to be.

Album Base

91.1 the Point While Driving of Course...I don't get it in the house for some stupid reason

Blogs and Blogging in general of course.

Oh and Podcasts and such.

Zebra Cakes, White Castles, and Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars....Oh and Funky hats...that are fun to wear.

No comments: