Sunday, October 05, 2008

Tired of All of This Shit.

Boys...make my stomach churn. I've been from one extreme to another today and I hate it. I've gone from wanting to cry several times today to wanting punch/strangle someone today. That doesn't do a stomach good...let me tell you.

No need to re-hash again, if you really must know...you know how to get ahold of me. But hugs from Matt, Andrea, and laughing about really funny stuff in Derek's room tonight has helped calm me down quite a lot.

God I really do hope this upcoming week is extremely better and is drama free.

It's funny though I thought tonight would turn out differently...especially after a conversation had last night. But definately not, it sucked most of the time.

I should've just stayed single...life is a hell of a lot easier. But good friends are always good to have around too. So thanks to all of you guys for putting up with my temporary rage bursts haha.

Girls...don't let a guy use you for his warm body.

I'm Done.

No comments: