Friday, October 24, 2008

This Reminds Me of Fall


I was walking to class yesterday morning, and a Something Corporate song from their album North came on. It instantly took me back to when I first got this album (which was at Target by the way), I remember it was fall and I listened to it on my huge ass discman while I raked leaves. Raking leaves never seemed to end at my house, you'd rake one day and the next day, the yard would be covered again.

Of course I have memories of listening to a lot of SoCo when I was younger, late summer nights....long car rides....they were often the last thing I heard before falling asleep. That kind of makes me miss my stero at home and it's green glow, even though I'd only really used it for TV most recently ha. When I go home in a monthish, I'm definately going to bust out my SoCo CDs and relax in bed reminiscing.

No comments: