Friday, October 03, 2008

Atleast It's Friday.....

It started feeling like October
I got stranded on the road
You know where to find me
Anytime you want me Annie,
Annie, use your telescope

So they made my life into a movie
As if I could forget those years
But I know where the time's gone
Just how well my mind's been wandering
Annie, use your telescope



On a side note, I'm drinking fuze blueberry rasberry flavored and it tastes kinda funny but I didn't really feel like eating so I just chose to drink this whopping 15 calorie drink ha. Oh and Jack's Mannequin lyrics, Annie Use Your Telescope but I'd have to say The Resolution probably is the most relatable but for something entirely different.

I'm tired, I really just want to sleep but I have to take a spanish test, I'll probably come back from Astro do my Agenda for C.A.B. send it to Sarah and crash for awhile and then see how I feel....if I'm still wiped I'll probably skip out on the film festival and just relax tonight, after the past two weeks that's all I really want to do.

No comments: