Monday, October 06, 2008

...Won't You Sing Me to Sleep

So far...the day has been good. Aside from being extremely tired. I'm definately come back here after astro to crash. I can't go on this tired. So...basically I have to withstand a couple more hours of wakefulness before I get to sleep...yay!

I'm glad I don't have any meetings or anything tonight because the Pain sprung an essay on us that is due Wednesday, so when I do wake up I need to work on that. Crap I lied...I have Cardnial Filmworks at Seven...but after that...nothing.

I think everything should be ok now though. Talking is always good. But at this moment...sleeping is always good too. I'm tempted to lay down right now but I'm afraid that if I do I'll fall asleep and will miss my class. Whoo Go perfect attendance lol.

I'm too tired to think of anything else to say.

No comments: